Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2012

Well since 2011 is coming to a close I figured it's time to come up with my 2012 New Years Resolutions and since I have multiple things I want to work on I decided I'd come up with my top 12 (because it's going to be 2012) and if any of them stick, hell that's good enough for me! So here goes nothing....


1.) Stop talking so much, listen more. 
2.) Try new things/foods/etc.
3.) Start running again.
4.) Successfully finish Dispatcher Training.
5.) Learn to leave the past where it belongs, in the past.
6.) Try and forgive people who have wronged me.
7.) Go visit St. Louis.
8.) Go to another Concert.
9.) Start writing again.
10.) Learn to trust the right people and show them the real me.
11.) MOVE OUT! (Sorry mom I love you but I'm ready to live on my own!)
12.) Buy a new car!






No comments:

Post a Comment