Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let Love Find You

So I've been single for, uh let's see, ever now and I really don't look to meet guys when I am out at the bar because I have a brain in my head and know what they are looking for. I have done the online dating thing which is as much of a joke as the bar scene because I think guys online are even bigger pigs than those at the bar, which is shocking. So I am going to take a new approach, one that every one has been telling me for years and I thought was so cliche and annoying. One that in my mind I was like "whatever, shut up!" I'm going to stop looking. Supposedly, when you aren't looking, the right one finds you. Now, the cynic in me thinks this is total BS that moms tell their daughters because they are tired of their daughters bringing home dirt bags and saying "meet my new boyfriend!" Right mom? The tiny bit of optimist left in me thinks "hey nothing else has worked what do you have to lose?"  I think I have run the gamete of turds when going on dates, and even in committed relationships looking back they were total tools. So I am putting it out into the universe that I am no longer looking, I am going to let love find me, and hoping it happens.....


And I wouldn't be mad if he had a fat wallet, a house, a stable career, loved dogs, was funny, honest, loyal, caring, loving, affectionate, didn't want me to have to work, wanted to live in FL on the beach, was ready to settle down and put a ring on it within two years, had a nice normal family....nope I wouldn't be mad at that at all..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment